Fall Back!
Did you remember to turn back your clocks last night? I didn't. Luckily our VCR changes automatically and of course the computer does (but I never look at the clock on the computer). So I guess it's kinda nice to have gotten a good amount of sleep but still have a bunch of time to do stuff before church. And it's also nice to finally have some sunlight at 7 in the morning. (I hate getting up when it is still dark outside)
So not much is going on around here. Rae has had a bit of a cold but nothing too bad. Her coughing and congestion made her a bit uncomfortable at night so sleep hasn't been that great. But she seems to be getting over it and slept really well last night.
Roy is super busy with school. He is giving his first seminar talk on Wednesday. (Can you imagine Roy talking for 50 minutes?! I guess he can do it when math is involved!
Of course, he talks my ear off all the time.) Then Roy has his qualifying exam on Nov. 28th (so much for relaxing on Thanksgiving weekend!)
I'm trying to stay out of Roy's hair but there are so many things I want to get caught up on and done before Blaise comes! Only 6 weeks to go! I can't do everything too early because we don't have a ton of room to have everything set up. Roy still needs to move the computer so we have room for the bassinet next to the bed. And I really need to go through all of the clothes I've been given (I already know I have too many 0-3 month items) but I figure that's something I can do when I can hardly move at the end of the pregnancy! :)
Random thought: I cannot wait for Christmas! The Wiggles were just singing a bunch of Christmas songs (yes, I let Rae watch cartoons on Sunday morning) and I realized how much I enjoy this time of year. I LOVE the changes in the weather and I can't wait for some rain! I wasn't going to do any decorations this year, but I'm having second thoughts. (Putting up decorations might be something to take my mind off of being pregnant!) It's just such a pleasant time of year, and hopefully having a newborn will bring more joy to the season instead of too much stress! I'm like a kid - I'm just so excited!
Okay, sorry, this has been a very random post. I'll try to be better and blog at least once a week. I always have so many things I want to write about and then I never get around to it! And I'll post some Halloween pictures from last night's truck or treat soon...along with the upcoming Solano Park party...along with all the cute stuff Rae has been doing lately! Stay tuned. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment