Bored at 8:30 in the morning? Yes, I am bored. We've been up for 2 hours and I'm tired of the daily routine. Rae likes to take it easy in the morning- watching cartoons, reading books, playing with her dollhouse - and she only wants me around for the occasional cuddle or story. I've ran out of things to do online (I did order myself some cute slippers from Amazon - that was fun). I'm trying to get Rae to go to Walmart with me so I can admire all of the things we can't afford. :) But she is pretty busy with her books right now. Ah ha - she just pooed, so now maybe she'll want to go. :)
Any ideas of something fun to do with a 2 year old (keep in mind I'm 8 months pregnant and don't have a husband available to go with us - and we're poor.) :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Have you been to the raptor center yet? It's just down old davis rd. and off to the left. I love the bald eagle, right up close. They might not be open on weekends but they are free. And it's small, so it won't tire you out like the arboretum might. Sometimes I would take Owen to the bookstore and just sit in the kids section with him.
Try to go to the library, like once a week they have a story telling for toddlers i'm pretty sure that Rae will love it, and you can get free movies too!! we can go together if you want to just call me. Music makers is wednesday.
Post a Comment