So we got back from vaction Monday afternoon. We went to Vegas the 29th-31st. We left Sunday afternoon but I got sick on the way home so we stayed the night in Bakersfield. I'm glad we are done travelling! And vacations aren't as relaxing when you have a newborn. I think I would have actually recovered better if I could have just stayed home. But it was great to be at my brother's wedding and see some family.
I got mastitis again - the day we got home - but it seems to be all cleared up now. But it really messed us up and we are still trying to get everything unpacked and back to normal. And Roy is really anxious to start going to his office everyday. I spent the morning alone with both kids today and I think I'm ready to do that everyday. I just got so used to having someone around all the time, so it's scary to think that I'll be alone with them all day. Blaise is napping right now and Rae is very happy to have a nice quiet house all to herself. I better get going on the huge list of things I have to do. I promise to post pictures soon and write a bit about all the other stuff that has been going on. Oh, one thing I must mention (because Rae was doing it just now) is that Rae is really into nursing her dolls. She even covers up with a blanket and lifts up her shirt. Unfortunatly she refers to nursing as "baby suck on my boobie". Sigh, we'll have to work on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment