Sunday, May 02, 2010

Rae's dance recital
















I know the video is long, but Rae is in the front row in the very beginning, so you can just watch that part. Rae did so much better during rehearsal...I wish I had that on video. I think she was a little more nervous this time around. I like the fact that their teacher actually taught them a lot of real ballet moves. I think they are pretty good for a beginners ballet class - they are all 5 and 6 (well, some of them have probably turned 7 this year - and Rae is the youngest) Her kindergarten teacher came to watch her and she sat with us. That was a lot of fun for Rae. I hope we can find a nice dance studio when we move.

5 comments:

Sara said...

she looks adorable!
sure miss you guys.

when/where are you moving? do you know yet?

lindsey said...

aww that takes me back to recital days. Rae looks cute.

Olivia Carter said...

Ah, so sweet! I remember my ballet recitals from back in the day. Syd would die to take dance classes. I love it!

Bob, Dad and Grandpa said...

It reminds me of Rae's mom, many years ago.

Katie said...

I love it. So much.