Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Family Pictures

I really hate that I am so behind on blogging. Most of my pictures are on the computer upstairs, and I rarely get a chance to use that one since Claire is usually napping in my room. I have about 20 other excuses, but I'll spare you :) Goal is to write one blog a night... seriously this time.

When we were in Charlotte my sister took us out to an empty field and took pictures of our family. They turned out great and I'm so glad she was willing to do it. It was hot, the kids were not very cooperative and we are horrible posers, so she had her work cut out for her. Here are some of my favorites:

Is it just me or does Claire look like a doll in this picture?
(Don't worry, Roy was right there to catch her when she started to lean too far!)



We got Blaise to smile by making some jokes that Chad had been making all week
"Hey Blaise, are you driving yet? You're like, 16 now, right?"


Yes, Roy completely edited this one - took the best of all of us and put it into one picture for my mom and his mom to have on their wall. I love having a husband that can photo shop :)

We didn't get a very good one of Isaac, but we have lots of other good ones of him from other occasions, so someday when I get around to it I can get prints of all of these and get them on my walls, but maybe not - I don't have any other pictures hanging and we'll probably be moving next year, so I may never hang any. That's the trouble with renting - very little motivation to hang stuff up when you know you'll be packing it up again soon! Roy has these all hanging in his office - so at least they are getting some use! Thanks again Katie!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Love the pictures. What a beautiful family! I will have to get Nana to come over so I can show them to her.

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, SUCH cute pictures! I can't believe you have 4 kids! It doesn't seem like much until I see them all in a picture then I feel like DANG! Look at those kids. You're families babymaking skills puts me to shame! :)

lindsey said...

Cute pics Ash, I am now picturing some family pictures with fall color in Charlotte :) If Katie were smart she'd start charging before we all start asking ;)

lindsey said...

but first I may have her come shopping with me to get cordinating outfits :)