Sunday, August 20, 2006
Not much new going on around here. Rae hasn't been sleeping very well the past few days. She seems to have lots of weird dreams. Last night she wouldn't get back into bed because she thought there was bird poop in her bed. (There's a swing at the playground that has had bird poop in it for a couple of months - Rae points it out as soon as we get to the playground everytime....I guess that is what got her thinking about that). I finally convinced her that there wasn't any poop, and I got into bed with her. She woke up a few more times after that and always seemed very concerned about something. I hope this is just a stage, because I've been letting her sleep with us all week, and I don't want it to become too bad of a habit. I don't really mind her sleeping with us, but she was doing really well all on her own, and we were all happier. :) Everytime she goes through a difficult sleeping stage I just let it run it's course and see what happens, and so far so good....so I hope it goes well this time. Anyway, for now I'm just taking naps everyday and not getting much housework done - but we are all having fun, so that's is all that matters!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment