Monday, August 14, 2006

Today I was telling Rae that my tummy was going to get bigger and bigger. She repsonded that her boobies would get bigger, and her butt, and her tummy. She is absolutly right, but strange for her to say. It was cute though. She is really into boobies right now. Yesterday her friend came over and gave her a late b-day present - it was a teddy bear with a bunch of different outfits. Well, I was putting the bikini swimsuit on the bear, and Rae was quick to point out the bears boobies once I had put the top on. At least she doesn't point them out on strangers or anything.

Anyway, things are going good for us. Rae is sleeping really well and is pretty agreeable during the day. She has become a bit of a bully with a few of her friends, but we are trying hard to nip it in the bud...hopefully it doesn't much beyond this stange. Blaise is constantly turning somersaults in my tummers. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon...haven't been weighed in a while, hope it isn't too bad :) Roy has actually started doing some work for his professor, so I'm realizing how easy I've had it all summer until now.

Hopefully I'll figure out the whole picture posting soon (on my own so I don't have to bug Roy) And I'll try to keep my posts less random and rambling.

No comments: