Monday, September 11, 2006

I'm going to be in Blythe tomorrow. I'm flying into Ontario where my dad will pick us up and take us to Blythe. (He has a conference in Riverside.) And then on Sunday my mom will drive me to Vegas to see Roy's mom for a few days. (My mom will then continue on to Utah to see my brother.) And then I'll fly home from Vegas on Wednesday.

I've never had a problem with flying. I've never had a flight longer than 1 1/2 hours, so it has never been a big deal. Rae will get her own seat this time, so that will be an interesting change that will hopefully go well.

And so why am I a little tiny bit nervous this time? Don't laugh. :) For one, today is 9/11 and so I'm reminded of those "reasons" to be nervous, although it's not as if I think something will happen on a flight from Sac to Ontario. Another reason? I watched the movie Red Eye last week and got a bit spooked. But the week before that I watched Flightplan and got even more spooked.

None of these things are actually going to happen to me, and I'm not really all that nervous, but what a time to be watching movies like that! They are REALLY good movies, btw, you should check 'em out!

I'm excited about Blythe and Vegas...should be fun! Wish I could stay in Vegas one more day, but I have a few things I need to back in town for. And I wish I could go to Anaheim and see my sister-in-law for her bday, but I have even more things to be in town for at the end of the week. Anyway, I'll tell ya'll how the trip was when I get back!

2 comments:

Pao said...

I guess you have been watching too many movies :P
Have a nice flight!! I'll miss you..

Pao said...

By the way... thank you for the diapers!! cool!