Random things....
Today Rae and I went to a yard sale and found a pair of skates for Rae! (And they were only a buck!) They are those kind that going over their shoes and are adjustable. They fit her pefectly on the smallest setting, so we will be able to use them for a long time. Rae loves them and is already figuring them out pretty well. We were going to take them for a spin when we got home but all of the paths around here are covered with sticks and leaves....which leads me into my next random tidbit:
It was sooo windy yesterday! Just in our apartment complex I saw at least 6 branches that had broken off and even a small tree that fell completley. There are leaves and branches and sticks everywhere. And I guess their was a fire in south Davis, so I woke up to the stench of smoke. We stayed inside most of the day, but in the evening it calmed down so we all went for a walk and Roy flew a kite for Rae. It was fun. The weather is much nicer today.
After the yard sale we walked over to the Farmer's Market and Rae rode the carousel. She expressed her enjoyment a lot more this time than she usually does, so that was fun for me to watch. Then we got some strawberries and a watermelon. We had a really nice morning and it all only cost 5 bucks (skates, carousel ride, watermelon and strawberries). And tonight I get to ditch the fam and leave early for a meeting and go to Ross and Walmart and Target - woot woot - and then get a free dinner and watch the General Relief Society Broadcast in peace! Happy day :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment