Thursday, May 17, 2007

Just some new pictures

Mother's Day
(I like the face Blaise is making)

Rae was so excited about this sucker-
it took her about 15 minutes to finish but she was very diligent


Does it get any cuter than this??


Yes, it does!

We went to "Fairytale Town" today with a friend.
They had a lot of fun....

....But Blaise did not.

2 comments:

Pao said...

I love the picture of blaise in pink. The other time Tyler wanted to wear Hannah's bright pink dress and I let him wear it , he just looked like a little girl , with his curls, so I took a picture.Jason wasn't very happy about it , too bad I can't post it,anyways , it's hilarious seriously , I'll show you later.lol.

This is Carrie said...

Just FYI,

You are the winner of the Tales from the Crib Freebie.