Sick around here....
We actually missed church today - all four of us! Rae started with a bit of a cold on Friday and Blaise had it by Saturday morning. So neither one of them slept very well Friday night. Rae is much better now, but Blaise is really suffering, and now Roy and I have it too! We don't usually spread sicknesses around that much but I guess we managed to this time. Blaise is definitely suffering the most since he drinks all of his food and can't breathe out of his nose! I'm constantly sucking his nose clear but by the time he's ready to nurse and sleep he's all stuffed up again. He is finally getting some rest right now - he's been asleep for about 2 hours (I actually just went in and checked on him since I couldn't hear him wheezing!). Hopefully he'll be able to sleep better tonight, because we are all exhausted. Rae is bored out of her mind since she didn't get to play and see friends at church today. Roy has her outside right now and I took her out earlier, but neither one of us have much energy or patience. I sure am glad we don't get sick very often!
Aww man - sheesh. Rae and Roy just came in and Rae pooped in her underwear! She's been doing well with the potty training as long as we stay pretty close to home. Sigh. Better go clean it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment