Poor Rae, this is the second time that we've moved right before her birthday. Last time (in 2008 when we moved to Kirksville) she was sick on her birthday and our moving truck hadn't arrived yet, so her birthday was pretty sad. This year was a lot better, but we didn't have our oven working yet, so I couldn't make her a homemade cheesecake like she wanted. But I think she was okay with it, because she got this instead:

Reese Peanut Butter Cheesecake - yummy!

My mom made her this great apron with her name on it. And gave her a little toy cupcake set and a treat cookbook - all so perfect for Rae!
The day before her birthday we went to Columbia and went to Chuck E. Cheese

Can you tell she had a blast?

Blaise, on the other hand, did not like it. Too many lights, loud music/games and crowds.

We had to get some fries for him just to get him to sit down and relax!

Finally his good friend Barney got him to smile!

This picture of Rae reminded me of the last time we went to Chuck E. Cheese and she got stuck in the play tunnels and couldn't figure out how to get out! I'm glad she had more fun this time!
2 comments:
Poor thing! Looks like she had a great birthday though!
I love her pose with her new apron! She does look like she had a lot of fun at Chuck E Cheese. I know how the moving thing goes too. My birthday is in August and we always seem to be moving to a cheaper apartment around that time, not this year though! I think my parents moved us to Blythe around my birthday too. Summer is the time to move!
Post a Comment