A month or so ago was the 4 year anniversary of my first blog post. Back then I had maybe one or two readers and zero comments. My posts were few and far between. But even so, I wanted to celebrate with a giveaway (because that is totally the thing to do these days) Things were a little crazy here at the time, so I kept putting it off. Then my cousin Olivia had her blog anniversary and a giveaway and I didn't want to be a copycat, so I just decided not to do it.
Then I decided I was going to write a really vague post about my news and see who could guess it and award them with a prize. But then my sister did this post. What the heck - I just bought the same rug and Ikea chair as her - so I can copy her on this too. Think you can guess my due date? I'll send you one of my favorite pregnancy treats if you are the closest. (You have till Saturday at 10am Central time) No guessing if you already know. Hint: it is just a little bit after Katie's. I think we are both hoping for girls :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
22 comments:
HAHAHA! Copy away!!!!
shucks. i won't guess since it wouldn't be a guess. congrats on 4 years though.
Congratulations! i'm guessing---and i'll say April 20th.
Hahaha...I hadn't seen Katie's post! But you already told me your due date, so I won't guess.
Congratulations on being a 4 year blogger and baby #4. My guess is May 2.
Christie - I purposely didn't tell you so that you COULD guess!! You can still guess if you want to - Ashley's hint wasn't too much of a giveaway.
And yes Ashley, we are rooting for girls, right?
Congratulations Ashley! Nana told me last week, but she didn't know when you were due. I just told Katie how fun it is to have an April Fool's baby, so I am going to also wish you lots of PINK for April 1.
YEAH! You are so cute & I am so excited for you & the fam!
And happy 4 years!
And I'm going to guess March 1st
wow, exciting!!
i'll guess april 14th
Geeze... the Jeppson baby explosion rides again ;)! Love it! Ok... so since I guessed March 5th for her I will say March 11 for you. So excited for you!
May 5th
Congratulations!! Im going to guess April 21st!
Ashley- Yes we werein the Acacia park ward! WE left the end of 2003. I was preg and had one boy at the time. Were you guys in the optometery school?
rest easy tonight....the mysytery solved!!
5/1/2011... i don't know your due date but i know what day Oma told me you told her!
to clarifiy, i know what day Oma told me that you told her your were pregnant... Oma did not tell me the due date!
Raina - Oma wasn't supposed to tell anyone! Tsk tsk :)
April 4th.
PS I completely despise guessing games haha.
April 15th Tax Day!
Alright, I promise you I read your blog prior to seeing your disappointed status on Facebook, but I didn't comment because of my own personal lack of confidence in guessing your due date. I am going to guess April 20th even though my mom already did, and if I am right, you are going to have to give it to me, because its my birthday!
I will say April 16th. Congratulations to all of you. I would love to see another cutie girl like Rae. And I know she will enjoy a little sister. But your boys are extra darling too. So maybe one of each will be good!
wow you both are preggers at the same time? wow congrats I don't know but I am guessing march 25th ... allison
Congrats Ashley! I am SO excited for you. Maybe you will follow the same pattern as us and get a girl as #4 to even out the numbers. :) My guess is April 17th. (that's my mom and sister's b-day so we'll see if it's lucky.lol)
Post a Comment