Monday, December 27, 2010

Blaise's b-day

Blaise had a pretty unconventional birthday because we drove to Kansas City to pick my inlaws up from the airport. On the way there he said "umm, do you have to take trips on your birthday?" But I think it was worth it for him once Oma and Opa were in the van! We stopped at Costco on the way home and then made it back to Fayette around 5pm - just in time for some birthday cake for dinner (which luckily I had thought ahead and made the night before) It was divine!


My inlaws had this easel shipped to our house for Blaise. Roy didn't get a chance to put it together until Saturday, so he got it a day late. This is one of the first pictures he drew - I love it!


When Rae had her birthday she got a balloon, so ever since then Blaise had been talking about what sort of balloon he wanted for HIS birthday. Thursday night Roy went to Walmart and I told him to get some sort of superhero or toy story balloon. According to Roy this was the only one they had - it's bigger than Blaise! It has been played with a lot and is still around!



All in all I'd say he had a pretty good birthday! I can't believe he is 4 now!

1 comment:

Olivia Carter said...

Aw, love the balloon thing and the cute video. Love tired babies - they are the sweetest in the morning.