Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Claire's blessing

Our family and Oma and Opa
(Roy's mom and her husband visiting from Las Vegas)

Claire was still asleep when it was time to go home and I felt bad for her and didn't want to put her in her car seat, so Roy carried her home - isn't he sweet? The boys wanted to walk home too. Aren't they adorable? I love living a block away from the church!



When we got home we did a little photo shoot - using the afghan Roy's mom made for Claire

In case you didn't know, this dress was also my blessing dress. I think it's fun that it was purple and now purple is my favorite color. Rae's blessing dress was purple too. It was pretty special to have Claire wear it. (Don't worry, Rae's dress is special too because my mom made it for her) Hmmm, I wonder who made this dress - anyone know?




3 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow Ashley, mother of four!! What a beautiful neighborhood you live in. Congrats on the new little baby and I'm glad the Rae's bee sting is okay. That stuff hurts though.

Christie said...

I'm pretty sure Mom made your dress.

Katie said...

Yes, your neighborhood looks heavenly! I really love big trees and being able to walk places (so unlike our neighborhood). I thought that mom made your dress? I dunno, but she sure was sweet in it.