Here's what Rae, Blaise and Isaac have been up to:
Being cute around the house

It's supermouse!

These two have been getting along pretty well lately and it's nice to see Blaise get a chance to be the "big sibling" occasionally when Rae isn't busy bossing them all around.

Babies holding babies

Just relaxing outside

Our city had a free fishing day for kids - they provided the poles and worms and lunch, so we took advantage of the opportunity. Unfortunately it was a super hot day and we only lasted about 45 minutes before we gave up and went home.

"When am I going to catch something?!"


Rae decided the worms were more fun

When we got home we let them play in the water to cool off.


They love to wear these matching shirts to bed. Rae got the black one two years ago when she entered a cupcake contest, and then Rae and Blaise got the blue ones last year when they did the same contest. It says "Hi. I'm drug free. Bye. I hope you are too"
1 comment:
I love the one of them all just hanging out under the tree. Looks like the perfect summer.
Post a Comment