No, not those kind of solids!
She got her first tooth on October 9th (well, that is the day I noticed it popping through) and just the other day I noticed the one next to it is coming in. (the bottom middle teeth)
She can crawl, but not as well as the other kids were at this age. Isaac was pulling himself up by now! She sits on her own really well and sometimes goes from a crawling position to a sitting position. But mostly she would rather be carried around.
You can tell by the lovely spots on the floor that Claire often ends up
in this part of the hallway and slobbers all over it!
in this part of the hallway and slobbers all over it!
7 comments:
wow. she's pretty short... Leslie was 23 at 2 mos and I think she's prob 24 or 25 now... I get comments from people all the time about how long she is. She is a cutie :)
That's about the size Amelia was at a year.
Wow...is her hair as light as it looks in these pictures?
Yeah Christie - her hair is still pretty light, but it seems like the new hair growing in is a bit darker. A lot lighter than the other kids though and in certain light it still looks reddish.
You guys make SUCH pretty babies! She's adorable!
I just made a comment under Chad's ID and it didn't show up. Is he banned? :o)
That is weird Katie - I got an email that had the comment under Chad's account. It said: I commented on this days ago and didn't finish or something. I swear. BLAH. Anyway, she is one beautiful little girl and she looks like a whole different baby than this summer.
Post a Comment