Isaac went to the doctor on Monday. We weighed 18 1/2 pounds and was 28 1/4 inches long. We had to wait SO long and he kept falling asleep. I had to wake him up to get his shots, so it was really sad. He's growing nicely! Also, I should record that we started giving him solids when he was about 5 months & 3 weeks old. He doesn't really care for them. He has had rice cereal, applesauce, bananas and squash. This week I haven't been as careful about waiting a week to introduce a new food, so he has had pears and peas in the past few days.
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Some Isaac stats
Isaac went to the doctor on Monday. We weighed 18 1/2 pounds and was 28 1/4 inches long. We had to wait SO long and he kept falling asleep. I had to wake him up to get his shots, so it was really sad. He's growing nicely! Also, I should record that we started giving him solids when he was about 5 months & 3 weeks old. He doesn't really care for them. He has had rice cereal, applesauce, bananas and squash. This week I haven't been as careful about waiting a week to introduce a new food, so he has had pears and peas in the past few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's quite a bit bigger at 6 months than Amelia was at a year!
Everytime I see this picture I smile.
Post a Comment