Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bryce-a-roni

So my baby brother isn't a baby anymore. He's 18, just had his Eagle court of honor and just got accepted into college! Way to go Bryce! Next week he'll sell his last pig for 4-H - good luck with that! And a year from now he'll probably be off on his mission! Maybe I'll try to have another baby before he leaves so he doesn't have too many new nieces and nephews to catch up on when he gets home!

You're an awesome guy Bryce - keep up the good work!

5 comments:

lindsey said...

so ash you do realize that in order to have another kid before bryce leaves you'd have to be prego.... nowish :) this an announcement?

Ashley said...

I've almost reached my 20% weight loss - I might be ready to be preggo again!

Prof. Wright said...

o.o

Ashley said...

Er, 10%, not 20%

Audra said...

Good luck with that! Whew... babies babies everywhere. We were counting out how many grandkids your mom has the other day, and man that it is an amazing #... especially considering that Nolan is the oldest. WOW!