We have a couple of nesting mother ducks right outside of our apartment (
kinda like last year). Yesterday Blaise decided to charge one of them, and by the time I got to him, she had made him regret his insolence:

As for today, this is what happens at 6 PM when Blaise hasn't taken a nap:
P.S.: We are really behind on sending pictures out. It's on the to-do list.
6 comments:
I have a little boy that does the same thing at dinner time if he hasn't taken his nap! That is hilarious! I should video it sometime, but I'm getting quite a collection of pics of him knocked out in his chair. :)
That video is soooo funny. I can't believe it keeps eating!
he
That's funny. Put the poor kid to bed!
I love how he does not quit eating... like he is sleep-eating! So cute!
You can't hear it very well in the video, but he was basically snoring.
Post a Comment