to be Blaise's favorite animal that week.
Monday, May 31, 2010
Isaac's birthday
Isaac had a pretty uneventful first birthday. Actually, we celebrated his birthday on the 9th - Mother's Day, because we knew that on his actual birthday (the 12th) we'd be busy packing and getting ready for our trip. Plus, I wanted a cake for Mother's Day and I didn't want to make another one for his birthday :) Here are some pictures:
Isaac had no interest in opening his presents

Rae got him some mini-bath toys. Perfectly bite sized!
Blaise got him a shark stuffed animal. Hmmm, sharks just happened
to be Blaise's favorite animal that week.
Isaac was pretty sick and grumpy.
But some chocolate cake makes it all better!
On the 11th we took the kids to the circus for Isaac's birthday. I thought Isaac would enjoy the different animals, but he wasn't very interested. Rae's friend Sarah came with us. It was a pretty ghetto circus.
to be Blaise's favorite animal that week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He's a pretty darn handsome little boy. Glad we got to see him, and I enjoyed hearing about your ghetto circus experience. Kinda makes the sting of never going to a circus a little less raw.
Looks like fun! I love the picture of the cake with the kids in the background!
Post a Comment