Tuesday, July 06, 2010

This kid....


....is such a rascal! He likes to be like the big kids and likes to cause trouble. Here are a few pictures to illustrate what life is like with him!

We had to take apart the VCR to retrieve the DVD he wanted to watch....

....and then we had to re-arrange the entertainment center so that he could no longer reach the VCR. Now he has a nice little play space!


Rae and Blaise love to help him be a big kid!

"Hey, do you see what I'm doing?"

"Hahahaha, I'm so hilarious!"


Helping himself to some fruit. I let him keep the plum and he ate every last bit, except for the pit.....smart kid!
We've been doing lots of packing and the full boxes are put back onto the empty bookshelves - Isaac made it up onto this box but couldn't get down!

I'm tempted to pack him up and ship him to the grandparents!

He has also learned how to push the kitchen chairs over to the kitchen counter. Ugh. I swear that Rae didn't figure out how to do that till she was like 3! The other day Roy fell asleep on the couch in the morning when he got up with the kids, and when I got up later I discovered a huge mess in the kitchen. He had put a couple of cups in the microwave (luckily he doesn't know how to turn it on) and he had opened the baby formula and the scoop was in the living room. He's just pure trouble He's lucky he's so stinkin' cute too!

This video was taken almost a month ago. He gets real serious about yummy treats!

3 comments:

lindsey said...

wow he is a rascal! way too cute though :) I love the dvd in the vcr.

Katie said...

I love it. Love love love it. You are right - he is such a cute kid. And he will use that!

SewSara said...

i can't believe how big he is ... and so handsomE!!
what a handful ... exhausting i bet!