Sunday, June 27, 2010
So much on my mind
I've been neglecting my blog lately. Seems like every time I sit to write a post I get distracted by something else, or one of the kids needs me. But there are so many things I want to write about, so I am setting a goal to write at least 4 posts a week for the next few weeks. I've gotta write about how grown up Isaac has become and how much trouble he gets into during the day. And about how similar he and Rae are and how different Blaise is from the two of them. And I'm way behind on pictures. So, yeah, keep checking back and bug me if I'm not posting! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i know how overwhelming it is to post sometimes! i then other times i post all the time ... it's weird.
when's your move? :)
Blog!
Hi - congrats on the new job! Which state are you moving to?
bloggy, bloggy, bloggy! I think I have 3,000 posts to make now. We'll see about me getting caught up!
I'm waiting :o)
Post a Comment