Friday, May 20, 2011

Misc pictures

This was my longest, most exhausting labor and I think this picture illustrates that.














Happy Granny


Bribing the kids with snacks to get them to stay in one place!

First family picture - Isaac is thrilled.
(Side note: I did NOT put that stupid bow in her hair. After the nurse gave her a bath she used KY jelly and glued that sucker to Claire's head. I was not amused. It fell off after a few hours and I had to get all the gunk of out Claire's hair. I don't mind bows, but if you have to glue them on then that's just ridiculous. Sorry if that offends anyone - it's just one of those things that bugs me!)

The hospital is under construction and this was the lovely view from my window.

There were a few big construction trucks out there too, but they came and moved them at 7am - wonder why I couldn't get any sleep!

Obligatory picture of baby ready to go home from hospital :)







5 comments:

Katie said...

I admit I kinda like the glued on boys. But for a nurse to do it to your baby?! That is kinda insane.

Christie said...

Katie, you're gluing boys on Carina?

Unknown said...

love the pics of the kids holding Claire!

and yes---this is totally a pity comment! lol

James said...

Give it time, the boys will glue themselves to Carina on their own somehow.

lindsey said...

Here's your pitty comment.. :) I don't like the glued bows either... I do like headbands when they are a few months old, but not much older.