I wanted to write a bit last night, but Blaise was having trouble sleeping, so I just brought him to bed with me and went to bed early. I always have about 15 minutes in the morning when the kids play nicely before breakfast...so I'll post as many pictures as I can before they find me!

Rae loves her grandpa!

Rae wanted to take the boat out by herself.

Blaise was introduced to fire...and...guns...

No lectures please...it was just a BB Gun and Roy was just posing, not actually shooting something. :)
6 comments:
Tell Rae and Blaise to come visit.
I'm so hideous in that picture. :/
what would be the matter with the pic of he was actually shooting and it wasn't a bb gun ;)
It looks like he is holding poor Blaise hostage! Cute pics!
Love the pictures. You both always capture the moment with your pictures.
It's never too early to teach gun safety.
Post a Comment