Is Roy home yet?
Nevermind. Looks like he is if he left on Thursday. I was just wondering if he was in Salt Lake when Pres. Hinckley died last night.
It's supposed to snow a today as well. Ugh! Also they were saying on the new last night that we should get a few more in February. :(
It felt really warm in SLC. Much warmer than here.
Did you like it there Roy?
I liked SLC very much, yes.
(sigh) I love SLC. I am jealous.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Is Roy home yet?
Nevermind. Looks like he is if he left on Thursday. I was just wondering if he was in Salt Lake when Pres. Hinckley died last night.
It's supposed to snow a today as well. Ugh! Also they were saying on the new last night that we should get a few more in February. :(
It felt really warm in SLC. Much warmer than here.
Did you like it there Roy?
I liked SLC very much, yes.
(sigh) I love SLC. I am jealous.
Post a Comment