Wednesday, January 02, 2008

What do you think?

I'm in a blogging rut. Don't feel like blogging. But here's a little something.

Everytime we see a preview for 27 Dresses, Roy talks about how much the lead guy looks like my brother-in-law.

Chad (bad picture - look at other ones on the blog for other poses) looks like James Marsden from 27 Dresses.


What do you think?

13 comments:

Christie said...

Nope. Don't see it.

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I'm here in Charlotte with Chad...NOPE, I can't see it either.
Chad isn't a pretty boy, he's a handsome man.

Katie said...

I wake up to his face every morning, and he does not look like James Marsden. People are always saying Chad looks like someone - one of my friends used to say Andy Roddick (the tennis player), and I could see that a little more....

Chad Coleman said...

I do get the Andy Roddick on occasion, and I have even heard Ken Dorsey, who is a quarterback for the Cleveland Browns, and used to play at Miami. I don't know Ashley, seems like a stretch.

Ashley said...

Roy is the one that says this - not me. I see a a few similarities, but not much. Roy thinks he has the same body language as Chad. I'll have to watch 27 Dresses and find out. I do think James Marsden is hotter than Chad...I tend to go for darker features.

Ashley said...

Hmm, just looked up Andy Roddick. I do see some resemblence, but again, Andy is quite a bit hotter. :) Sorry Chad, your good looks are goofy good looks. :)

James said...

Not enough similarities for a match or even a close match. Chad is Chad. I think he's happy being himself. Otherwise he'd have to run around New York City in tights and such stabbing buses with a pigsticker while being oblivious to the chipmunk that is smarter than him.

Prof. Wright said...

Forget you all.

(PS: As far as I know, I've only ever seen James Marsden in X-Men, where he looked completely different. All I said (to Ashley, who agreed at the time!) was that he reminds me of Chad in the trailer for 27 Dresses.)

Prof. Wright said...

PPS: "Forget you" is a common rejoinder in our house; take no offense.

Pao said...

Nope... sorry Andy roddick..?? Maybe.....not...hehehe

James said...

Hmmm, Chad as Cyclops. I'm sure that would make the family dynamics a little different. Plus they could have fixed the Christmas tree with a few blinks from Chad.

Audra said...

To me they look like they could be brothers, enough of a similarity, but not an exact match... and man Ashley... way to contintually diss on Chad's looks! HAHAHA! In that clip though the way he moves does remind me of Chad a bit. I will look at the preview more closely next time I see it!

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

OK, he does look a little like James Mardsen in the second clip.