Thursday, August 13, 2009

Our Trip Part III - Isaac's Blessing

We held Isaac's blessing at my brother Levi's house. (Thanks again you guys) He made a bunch of pizzas for dinner after wards and the kids went crazy outside. Thanks to everyone who was there for the blessing! Oh, and most of these pictures came from MIL's camera - because I was too busy talking! Ugh, and I don't feel like organizing these in a better order.












Before church - my parents and my in-laws


Yonas and Silas were Rae's favorite cousins to play with!






Roy belongs at the kiddie table.

5 comments:

lindsey said...

audra is taking advantage of some free advertising i see;) wearing her aloha snow shirt :)

Katie said...

Good pictures. That was a really fun day. I am so glad that you guys came.

Olivia Carter said...

What a handsome fellow! So cute!

Prof. Wright said...

Pic 40 is awesome.

Prof. Wright said...

By the way, I was really hairy because I forgot to pack a razor. I normally shave on Sunday mornings...