Rae started kindergarten today. Bigger wow. I cried. She did not. When she got home I told her that I had cried and asked if she was sad after I left and she replied "I pretty much just forgot about you mom." She had a great day. No complaints except that she doesn't get to be there for recess (they go right after lunch). She asked if she'll ever get to go long enough to be there for recess. I told her that the 3 1/2 hours she is there is already too long for me! Besides the times when I've been in the hospital having babies, this was one of the longest times I've been away from Rae. Blaise, Isaac and I had a pretty good day too. The house was very peaceful.
Traditional first day of school pictures:
3 comments:
Ahhh, what great pictures. I am glad she had a good first day. She is such a good, smart girl. I know that sounds really cheesy, but it is true.
We are having a back to school cheesecake too!
Oh gosh, I love, love, love her bangs. Why can't I have cute bangs like that?!?
Congrats on back to school. I know I want to send Syd and Rob off to school, but I'll have a really, really HARD time with it.
Cute pics!
That is so awesome! When Nolan got on the bus for the first time it was so hard. Like I was just giving him to someone else. And I asked him if he was sad and he was like "nope"! I am so glad your principal will let you do that! So many school systems are not flexable.
Post a Comment