Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Trip Part I

On the way to Charlotte we stopped in Knoxville,TN to see our good friends from Davis. Rae and Abe spent their first 3 1/2 years of life together and Patience and John were amazing neighbors that helped us out so much! We had a great visit with them and got a good nights sleep after an exhausting 15 hours in the car (it was supposed to be 12 hours)




The next morning we stopped at Roy's dad's house on our way to Charlotte. We had lunch with him and visited for a bit and then continued on for the last 1 1/2 hours of driving. Whew.


3 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute pictures! I remember those long trips in the car full of little ones. We started doing most of our traveling at night while they slept. It was so much quieter. I can't wait to hear about your trip to Charlotte.

Katie said...

I came downstairs today and Colin excitedly told me he had been reading your blog. Then he asked me if I heard about the tornado and told me all about it. It was pretty funny.

Audra said...

That sounds exhausting, but cool to connect with friends on the way!