Things were really low-key around here. Roy woke up sick, so we didn't do much except rest and hang out. We grilled a turkey breast tenderloin outside, heated up a container of Bob Evans mashed potatoes, and had corn on the cob and rolls. Simple but tasty. For dessert we had cheesecake and German cookies. We sent the kids to bed at 6 because they stayed up really late last night, and I curled up on the couch and watched "Four Christmases" (GOOD STUFF!) Now I'm going to bed because I'm going to attempt to get to Walmart at 5am and get a few things. By the way, if your Walmart is open 24 hours, how exactly does the Black Friday stuff work? I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Here are a few pictures of our day:

Rae made these little outfits at school and I thought it'd be cute to get a picture of them all together, but of course Isaac wouldn't cooperate! I like how Blaise is looking at his hat!


Juiciest, tastiest turkey I've ever had!

Looks like a pretty pathetic meal, but it was perfect for our little family!

And the perfect amount of cheesecake for us too! No one ate too much and not too many leftovers! I have to weigh-in on Tuesday, people!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good meal! We kept it simple this year too, it was so relaxing!
We think our Wal-Mart is open 24 hours and it sound like they will be doing waiting lines into the departments with the big holiday items.
After feeling totally sick last night when I went to bed, I would say your meal looks perfect. Glad your turkey turned out so well. That sounds really tasty. I like the pictures with of the kids.
Happy Thanksgiving! Looks like a perfect sized meal & cute outfits!
Happy Belated Thanksgiving! The kids looks very cute in their outfits!
Post a Comment