Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Nothing to say

So here are some pictures.

Long bath=wrinkly hands

Naked dancing

It rained a lot the other day and flooded the town.
We had a river running through our "backyard".

Just praying that I will take him inside soon!

Happy boy.

7 comments:

Katie said...

Cute pictures. When I saw that one with the flood I had to look again to really take it in! I think you have a newer version of the same jogging stroller I have. How has the walking been lately? Hard to do with all that rain, I guess.

Ashley said...

Katie - I was able to go this morning, but it had been awhile before that. It's either raining, windy or just too cold. But sometimes in the afternoons I walk all of the kids to the park down the road, so at least I'm getting a little exercise.

lindsey said...

what kind of jogging stroller do you have? does it have a swivel front wheel? I can't believe the rain!

Prof. Wright said...

That river forms several times a year.

Ashley said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NIZSGE/ref=ox_ya_oh_product

The front wheel does swivel, but it shakes a lot, so I keep it in the locked position. The instructions mention that the wheel might shake and there is some way to fix it, but I haven't gotten around to doing it. I can walk just fine with the wheel locked because the paths I walk on are pretty straight. I like it a lot - the shade thingy is really nice.

Ashley said...

Oh, and Lindsey, since you have a while before you need a stroller I'd really take the time to find one on Craigslist.

lindsey said...

thanks ash, I've been looking a ton, I found a couple I want, but missed them because we are waiting for seth's raise.