**Isaac has not being napping/sleeping well and is pretty clingy lately. This makes for a tired mama and lots of holding of a tired baby. Lots of nursing at the computer and naps on my shoulder.
**I don't like typing one handed.(see above) I can handle scrolling through links and checking everyone's blogs, but it is a pain to type a whole post one handed.
**Sick Blaise has been needed lots and lots of cuddles.
**Tired mama can't form complete thoughts
BUT- Roy has an entire week off starting Friday at 2:30 -woooooo hoooooo! Why does it always seem like week before a break is the hardest?? You'll hear a lot from me next week but this week it is all about survival!
This post was typed one-handed....please excuse typos :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I have totally been there! Yes, the week before break is the hardest. I am so excited for you that he has a whole week off!!! Are you going to do anything fun or just take it easy?
Haha...I, too, have been practicing my one handed typing skills! not so fun!
Know all about 1ht and NAK. Doing it now...on a day when James is gone from before they get up to after the go to bed.
I cannot deal with bedtime by myself. I mean, if I had to I would, but I really really don't want to! Roy is gone before the kids get up 3 days a week, but at least he's home by 5 every night and I am definitely grateful for that!
Post a Comment