Easter morning I let Roy sleep in (since we didn't have 9am church!) but I let the kids have their baskets when they woke up and then we did a egg hunt later in the day.
Wednesday, April 07, 2010
Easter, Conference and Spring
Saturday night we colored eggs. Roy did some abstract ones. Blaise put happy faces on all of his. Isaac was mad that he couldn't help.



Easter morning I let Roy sleep in (since we didn't have 9am church!) but I let the kids have their baskets when they woke up and then we did a egg hunt later in the day.
(Filled with mostly clearanced items from last Easter!)
Watching General Conference and playing tootsie roll BINGO!
While we were watching conference, Isaac was trashing the playroom.
Emptying their eggs. I didn't post the video of them doing the egg hunt because there were too many shots of my fat behind.
Tuesday was a lovely spring day. I just love this picture of the kids!
A chalky footprint
From a happy baby (who is really more like a toddler!) Here's a video that shows how quickly he can get around!
Easter morning I let Roy sleep in (since we didn't have 9am church!) but I let the kids have their baskets when they woke up and then we did a egg hunt later in the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow Isaac is getting so big! Our best friends from Idaho just had a baby and named his Isaac too:)
Cute pictures of everyone, looks like the kids are growing up so fast. Issac is not even a "toddler" walking, he's a pro.
Can't wait to see Isaac and the other two big kids. Looks you had a good Easter. Glad you have had nice weather.
Good job on the Easter eggs. Looks like fun!
How fun! I missed Easter dying this year too (the kids did it in the mountains). I was not sad. I think I will like it better when they are older!
Post a Comment