At our primary activity yesterday the primary president had a bunch of different items for the kids to make their own "trail-mix". One of these items was a container of marshmallows - ya know, the type found in Lucky Charms? I was like "uh, did you pick these all out??" She told me she got them from an Amish bulk food store in Iowa and someone else chimed in that you could also get them at the bulk food store right outside of Kirksville. I had passed this store a few times and always wanted to stop but never had, so on our way home from Nauvoo we stopped by. We found a lot of yummy stuff! But the best thing of all was this bag of tasty marshmallows!

I've had about three bowls of cereal today with extra marshmallows! (Of course, we don't buy Lucky Charms, I think ours are called Marshmallow Stars or something)
How am I ever going to lose weight? Maybe I'll add some to my Fiber One :)
8 comments:
Mmm, now I am craving lucky charms! That is awesome. Though I only like those marshmallows in cereal with milk. By themselves the texture really tweaks me out.
Yeah, they are definitely only good in milk. Rae wouldn't eat the ones from the activity. I think it'll be fun to put them in some hot chocolate :)
That is a crazy purchase!
Oh man! That's the coolest thing ever. Scott freaked! He wants some now! JEALOUS!
Why hasn't anyone just had them straight,like as a cereal? Just put them in milk and dig in. 2, 3 bowls. No I guess that wouldn't be good. You wouldn't want the milk to take away from the flavor. Maybe just add marshmallow creme instead of milk.
In the words of Callie:
Nuuuuummmmm-eeeee!
Wow! That's awesome and cheap too. That's not too bad for a bag that size. If my kids knew about this.... ;)
that is so awesome! i gotta find that store!
Post a Comment