When you are coloring eggs this year, give your kid a wire whisk to put their egg in. Then dip the whisk into the dye! No more cracked eggs! Genius huh? I saw this idea in Family Fun. Also, make sure you pick up some some Paas Color Snaps! We used them last year and loved them! I got a bunch on clearance last year after Easter and I am excited to have plenty to go around this year.
I'm gonna boil up 2 dozen eggs, because Roy and I enjoy coloring them as much as the kids do! We probably won't be able to eat them all but it's cheap entertainment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I saw that tip in Family Fun, too, and already bought a second wire wisk (wanted another one anyway).
Thanks Ashley! I used your tip and it was awesome! Seriously, my kids could do almost everything by themselves.
Went to the dollar store and got 2 for a buck. Whisks were the coolest for coloring eggs! Loved the tip, thanks Ash!
Post a Comment