Another reason is that every time I sit down at the computer Isaac ends up trashing the house. That boy is crazy. I'd like to attach a camera to his head so you could see the world from his level. He wanders into the kitchen several times a day and gets food out of the cupboard (stupid rotating cupboard that I can't lock, but it's the only decent place to put food) then he takes that food and puts it random places in the house. Then he wanders into the bathroom and gets his favorite hairbrush and puts that somewhere random. He's always so busy. I can't clean up fast enough!
Last week at church I had several people comment that they can't believe how big Isaac is and that he's not a baby anymore! He is such a toddler now - he's learning how to communicate, he has opinions about everything, he's learning how to run and he loves to play! Last week we got him an early birthday present.

Aldi had these for a good price and I thought the kids would all enjoy it. I wanted to get it now since the weather has been so nice and they are outside so often. I put water and sand in it the first time we used it, but it immediately became mud, so I emptied out the water and just put sand. When it gets hot I'll put water in both sides.
This afternoon we made grahmn cracker houses. I wanted to get rid of some frosting that I had in the fridge and we have way too much Easter candy, so we did these. The kids had a blast.
I threw away the leftover candy, so now we just have a few Peeps around here somewhere, and a bunch of Valentine's Day candy still - ugh!
If I don't blog again for a while it's just because I'm waiting for some news to share. When we know where we are going (or staying) we'll let ya know!
3 comments:
I like the idea or randome gingerbread houses. Why are they always left for Christmas? I'm gonna steal this idea. I dig it.
Such a fun Mom!
I never would've thought to make a graham cracker house this time of year...what a cute idea!
I can't believe you still have peeps lying around...it's been over three weeks! I can help you consume those in a day, no matter how many packages you have left. I'm stuck waiting for the next holiday.
And...that bag of Lucky Charm marshmallows! You just poured extra on your cereal?!? I think I would pass on the "real" stuff and just eat a bowl of marshmallows. I LOVE marshmallows...Lucky Charm style, covered in sugar, plain, fruity...I love them all :)
Post a Comment