Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Coupon
So I got this coupon in the mail for Shop Taste of Home (we ordered some cookbooks from there before). They have a lot of cool stuff, but nothing that we need right now (especially since we are moving soon and I don't want more stuff to move) and they have a lot of gadgets that I'd love but definitely can't justify right now. So, anyway, the coupon is good for 20% off your order and free shipping. It expires June 30th. If you go to the website and see something you want (maybe a good Mother's Day present) let me know and I'll give you the code. I just can't let 20% off and free shipping go to waste!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went to the site and there are some cool things. I have an eye on the 10 cup Microwave Popcorn Popper. I'll let you know if I decide to get it!
I looked for a microwave popcorn popper at walmart but the one at Shop Taste of Home was a better deal! Since anyone isn't asking for the coupon I would like to use it.
Post a Comment