Wednesday, April 02, 2008

There is no Arizona...

...no painted desert, no Sedona...

That's right, Roy did not get the job at ASU. I am heartbroken, but I'm getting over it. No offers from anyone else so far. We'll just keep praying and waiting!

5 comments:

Katie said...

AWWWW, that stinks. I'm sorry.

Prof. Wright said...

I'm sure Ashley won't agree with this sentiment, but I was already leaning toward another school I interviewed at, which will go unnamed. Assuming I get an offer from there, I'm glad I won't have to decide between them.

Katie said...

Yeah, and I was kinda secretly rooting for that school all along ;o)

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

I hope Roy gets a job in Georgia. Then I can see you since you will be in the "area"! Wherever you live we will be visiting! I love to see new places in the world.

Gehmlich's said...

Arizona is really hot. You probably wouldn't like it all that much.