I'm getting tired of my current hair style. I don't want to go short like I usually do when it starts getting warm out. I just want something more interesting and flattering. I'm thinking of just doing some layering but keeping the length I have right now. But I'm also considering bangs. I know that bangs can be bothersome, especially when you want to grow them out, but I really need a change to my look.
So, give me your opinion on this look:
9 comments:
I say go for it! It is only hair and it will always grow!
yes! go for it! this would look so cute on you! bangs will work best when there is not much growth direction involved, like cow-licks, and they are trimmed up frequently. good luck!
I love the syle and I think it will look great on you. Good luck
Bringing in this picture would be helpful. Say something like: long layers, framed around my face, bangs to my eyebrows that are point-cut and wispy - not blunt. That's a start! Sometimes a hair stylist will cut this dry, so if they do, don't be surprised. Post a pic when you get it done!
Warning...you'll have to keep the bangs trimmed which you might find annoying...just something to consider :)
You have to be really sure that you want that haircut because it can be very disapointing to you if your not happy about it. I always think that haircuts are not like shoes that if you don't like them you can return them .Let me tell you that bangs are in style right now , and a good thing about layers it'll gave you a very nice style and you can style them in and out(hopefully this make sense)One more tip I don't know where are you planning to get your hair cut but don't go to great clips , they usually don't do what do you ask for , but if you end up going anyways I have a $7 off coupon that you can use.Good luck!
Ashley, I would have to say rethink that haircut. It takes a lot of styling to get it to look like that. With long hair, it doesn't just naturally fall around your face like that. However, you could do something very similar (layers, but keep the length with sweeping bangs) and I think you would appreciate the no hassle better. I know what you're thinking. What's the difference between what I just said, and the picture? What I described is my haircut but longer. (and straight of course). I got that haircut the time before last and I absolutely loved it. She did a great job and it grew out fantastic! I went to the salon on C street (Smooth as Silk) and it was a great experience. They only have one hairstylist there and I think she's pretty good. The haircut will cost you 50 bucks, but the average haircut at a real salon (not supercuts, etc) is about 40 bucks, so it's not that much more. She washes it, dries and styles it too. Anyway, Jo Lynn went there too. Ask her about it and see what she thought. She might have a different opinion but I loved it and will keep going back (for my annual haircut :) Anyway, 50 bucks is a lot, but you deserve it! You work hard and need a little pampering. Besides, how often do you cut your hair? I look forward to seeing the result (oh yeah, the stylist said that cutting long hair while still keeping the body is her specialty, so I think she's right up your ally.)
i like it but i know that bangs can be a pain... have the person who cuts your hair show you how to trim your bangs. oops this is lindsey btw...
I'll cut your hair when I get home, no worries.
Post a Comment