"The Office" was great :) Too short though! I wish it was an hour long! I just started watching The Office in September (when I visited my sis - thanks Katie and Chad for forcing us to watch) so I watched the first seasons in just a few months and now it's going to be hard to wait a whole week for another episode. I did the same type of thing with "Heroes" and it's been torture not having it to watch now.
It's kind of windy here today, and I hate being outside in the wind, so I'm trying to think of somewhere we can go indoors. I feel like Rae and Blaise are at a good age and I can take them out for the entire day without going crazy. When Blaise was a baby and slept a lot we'd go out and spend the day going to different stores and stuff. Then when he got older and didn't sleep so much I stopped. Then when he got a little older and was fascinated by sitting up in the stroller or shopping cart, we'd do a bit more. But then he started walking and wouldn't sit still, so he hated the shopping cart. Now he still can't sit still, but he's more willing to. And Rae is doing better with not wetting her pants (we had a bad week last week) so I feel like we can just go out and stay out for hours. Maybe we'll hit a mall with a play area or something. Our Sam's Club membership expired last week or else I'd go there. We want to get Costco this time, but we need to make sure there's one wherever we move. All the good shopping is a good 20-30 minute drive, so I always have to hit multiple stores to make it worth while.
Anyway, ramble post. I was just thinking about how, as the kids get older, how much fun we can have. We can do more crafts and cooking now, and do more "full day" activities. Kinda makes me less anxious to get pregnant. I'm just enjoying our life being so stable and quiet and I don't want to throw pregnancy in there! But I also want Blaise to have a sibling that is fairly close in age. Anyway, I don't really like to share so much about our decisions to get pregnant or not to get pregnant, so I'm going to stop now. :)
Oh, Roy had a phone interview yesterday for another school in Georgia. This one is even closer to you guys in Charlotte! It's about 15 minutes from Atlanta. We'll keep you updated.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought The Office was way too short too!
Gabe is at a really bad stage for taking shopping. It is horrid horrid horrid. Other activities are getting more enjoyable with him though so I guess it is a trade-off.
Definitely be waiting to hear about the other Georgia one.
I do most my grocery shopping at Sam's because they have the double carts. I can not go anywhere with 2 babies/toddlers and Lettie if they do not have decent and deep carts.
Yes, I understand the enjoying the kids getting older thing. I am so done with babies and I really am not sad about it. I am looking forward to in a year the girls being even more independant! I am typing this as Callie is at my feet crying because she wants me to hold her when all she want to do is bang on the keyboard. I guess I better go ;)!
Post a Comment