Yesterday turned out to be a pretty decent day. Blaise never took a nap but made it till 6:30 without any "tired tantrums". Roy came home at 3 and helped me get the kids ready to go to the pool, but on our way out to the car I decided it was just way to windy and not warm enough. But our neighbor had set up her slip and slide so we went and played with her. Rae wasn't willing to get wet until I started getting wet first. That's right, I did the slip and slide! It was so much fun! I hurt myself the first few times, but then I became a pro and then Rae really got into it too. Blaise even liked it. It was fun to act like a kid! After we all got tired of that Rae played with the neighbor (who is a lot older than her - which I love, because they don't fight and she gets Rae to go along with her pretend games) and Blaise and I hung out on the grass.
So, the middle of the day was miserable, but it ended on a good note!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment