Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Life is good

Things are going pretty smoothly around here (knock on wood). No one is sick, the house is staying reasonably clean, Roy and I are continuing to lose weight, I'm starting to exercise more often, and even started riding my bike! I conquered my fear and hit the road with my friend's bike trailer last week and rode to the church for "music makers"! I am quite proud of myself. And then the next day I rode to a meeting at the church, and today I rode to my Weight Watchers meeting, which is twice as far as the church. It was a lot easier than I thought it was going to be and I look forward to doing it again next week. Unfortunately, my friend with the bike trailer is moving this week, so that won't be an option anymore (unless I get one for myself) I probably should have jumped on the whole bike trailer thing when I first moved here, but I don't think I would have been able to do it.

Ummm, I got side-tracked and lost my train of thought. Here are some recent pictures:

Rae loves to read to Blaise. After a couple of times of reading a book she knows it well enough to re-tell it to Blaise. What a sweet sister.

We will often go into the kid's room to find them in odd positions. These two pictures were taken at the same time - weird kids!

Roy and I were in the bedroom and Blaise came in screaming and looking like this! Roy checked for cuts while I dashed into the kitchen to see what he cut himself on, only to discover he had gotten into some ketchup on the table (thank goodness) You sure fooled us Blaise, good one!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Good job, Blaise!