Robin Williams made a Popeye movie back in the 80's. It was his first film. We were looking up some stuff about Popeye (Rae loves to watch episodes on the Boomerang channel) and came across this video:
Go check it out.
Do it. Now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
WOW. That is..wow. Thanks for sharing.
http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1016534-popeye/
It was only 58% rotten. I excepted it to do worse. Roger Ebert liked it.
Ok... I OWN this movie (found it on VHS at a yard sale) and have vivid memories of watching it with my family and I know the "I'm Mean" song and "I will gladly pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger Today" song because it does not take much to burn a song into my brain. Oh and the "And he's large..." song that Olive Oil sings, which I think is funny... so yeah... I am weird like that! Next time you come see me I will sing some of the songs for you ;)
Audra - I totally want to see it! I was seriously considering buying it on Amazon. If we come this summer I want to watch it!
Post a Comment