Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Trying to catch up

There's so much I want to write about but I just haven't had the time lately. I want to do a whole post about Rae and all of the things she's been up to lately. Having a 4 1/2 year old is a lot of fun! She had a fantastic time at soccer practice Monday night. She was a little goofy- dancing around when she should have been listening, but she has the skills to make up for it :) I forgot my camera but I snapped a few pictures on my cell phone, so I'll post those sometime soon. Roy tried to make fun of me saying that I was now a "soccer mom" but that's a great compliment for me! I've always been athletic and couldn't wait for the day when my kids would start sports. In fact, when I married non-athletic Roy I worried I'd end up with couch potato, computer building geniuses, but I won't let that happen ;) Okay, maybe they can be athletic geniuses :)

Anyway, we leave this afternoon for Michigan, so I have a lot to do to get ready. I'm going to have so much to catch up on next week!

2 comments:

Linda, Mom and Granny said...

Have fun on your trip.

Katie said...

Hope you are having fun!