Thursday, July 30, 2009

Update to come

We are in Charlotte,NC visiting family and I haven't taken the time to blog. It'll all come in one huge post when we get home. Here's what we've been doing:

-Visited old Davis friends who now live in Tennessee
-Tried out Aloha Snow (My sister-in-law's new snoball shop)
-Isaac's blessing
-Playing with cousins galore!

Lots of pictures to come!

3 comments:

Audra said...

"My brother's new Snoball shop", eh?

It is like all the letters addressed to the company that say "Dear sir,". Sigh.

;)

Ashley said...

Sorry, it was just easier to type than "my sister-in-law's" :)

Audra said...

You can at least give Levi some credit... it is both of ours ;)

Hahaha!

Just trying to make your life more difficult for you! I think it is cute you changed it! I was just kidding! You do not need to change it again... I am just kidding!