Here is a picture of Roy with his costume. I borrowed it during the trunk or treat and wore it while handing out candy. I don't have a picture of me though. My husband is terrifically weird. The students in the dorms loved it.
Sunday, November 01, 2009
Halloween Part III
Make sure you scroll down for the other two Halloween posts
Here is a picture of Roy with his costume. I borrowed it during the trunk or treat and wore it while handing out candy. I don't have a picture of me though. My husband is terrifically weird. The students in the dorms loved it.
Here is a picture of Roy with his costume. I borrowed it during the trunk or treat and wore it while handing out candy. I don't have a picture of me though. My husband is terrifically weird. The students in the dorms loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is so hilarious!! Kevin may steal that idea next year.
Awesome. Cedric can't stop laughing. Soooo funny!
Oh my goodness! That is HILARIOUS! SOOOOOO FUNNY!
SOOOOOO FUNNY!
Great idea!
Awesome Awesome Awesome.
Post a Comment