Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Yo Jeppson kids

Do we want to exchange gifts this year? This is what we did last year. Thoughts?

Edited to add:

Okay, I was thinking that we should leave Bryce out because it might be hard for him to send something. And maybe we can all send him a little something. Leaving Bryce out, it would be like this:

Christie has Katie
Bobby has Ashley
Levi has Aaron
Katie has Lindsey
Ashley has Levi
Aaron has Christie
Lindsey has Bobby

$20 limit - but it doesn't have to be that much. Also, if anyone has any ideas for M&D that we could go in on, email me!

4 comments:

lindsey said...

works for me.

Katie said...

Yeah, Christie and I figured you would just rotate the name on the right down one (I would have Lindsey)- which is consistent with what we have been doing. Can you post that list?

Christie said...

Looks good! I've already got the Colemans' gift...now let's see how long it takes me to get it wrapped and mailed! Hmmm...gotta find it first, actually!

Aaron said...

works for us