This is the first time that we have been home for Christmas, and it was so nice to do our own little traditions and do things on our terms. (Not that we haven't loved being with family in the past) Isaac and I woke up at around 6am and I think I was more anxious than the kids were! I pretty much ended up waking them up! There are so many pictures I wanted to share, so the easiest thing to do was to put them on snapfish. So, click on the link and play the slide show and you can select "show captions" and there will be captions explaining the pictures. I hate that the captions don't show automatically - ugh. So, make sure you select "show captions" during the slideshow. Oh, and I'm not sure if you have to have an account to view these - but it'll be worth making an account because I'll probably be doing it this way for the rest of our pictures!

Click here to view photosNext up: Trip to California and Las Vegas!
3 comments:
Is there a significance to the pizza ornament? We love having our Christmas at home too. I try to make it last as long as possible.
Is there a significance to the pizza ornament?
Pizza is delicious.
This is the first Christmas holiday time that we haven't seen you. We missed you and the kids (and Roy). Thanks for the pictures
Post a Comment