The high temp today is supposed to be about 15 degrees. The sun is shining though, so at least I can crank up the heater and let the sun shine through the windows and pretend it is spring. :) Rae is just barely too sick to go to school. Just a constant cough and runny nose. Blaise has the cough and runny nose too, but something else must be going on because he's been lying on the couch all morning, refusing to move. Isaac also has the cough, which is just so sad. Luckily I'm feeling pretty good, just tired. Maybe I'll catch up on some cleaning today, since we don't have to go anywhere. Or maybe I'll work on my talk for Sunday. Or maybe I'll be lazy and do nothing at all!
Some good news: Roy was contacted by a school that wants to do a phone interview. It's the first school he has heard from. It's a place I'd be happy to move to, but we'll be keeping the location a secret for now. If he doesn't get offered a position this year then we will just stay here another year, and I'd be
okay with that.
Ummm, and to close, here are some pics of Isaac and his favorite face to make:


6 comments:
Oh man, tough guy face. I love it!
That face is too cute! And I DO feel sorry for you - cooped up and all in the cold with sickos. Yuck.
Um, guess I should stop feeling gloomy about the fact that it rained this morning and will probably rain tomorrow morning, ruining playgroup. Clear and low 70s the rest of both days!
Christie - I will never again take for granted temps above the 40s! I am going to cherish every sunny day this summer!
He looks like a little guy, not so much baby, when making that face. And he looks like a lil rascal- better watch out.
BTW- I'll feel sorry for you now if you'll feel sorry for me in August!
Post a Comment